Unify your phone, chat, meetings and video with one platform
Enterprise Cloud Phone System
Zoom Phone supports traditional business phone system features delivered with a streamlined user experience to modernize employee and customer interactions
Quickly provision and manage users and intelligently monitor business interactions with an easy-to-use centralized administration portal
Secure and reliable
The globally distributed Zoom cloud platform delivers secure HD Voice with enterprise-class reliability and quality of service to ensure every call is perfect
One unified app for phone, video, meetings, and chat
- Seamlessly make and receive phone calls, share content, participate in video meetings, and send chat messages from Zoom desktop and mobile apps
- Easily elevate phone calls to a Zoom Meeting without requiring participants to hang up and dial-in to a separate conference bridge
- Native apps for Windows, MacOS, iOS, and Android are designed for ease of use while maximizing voice and video quality of service
Enterprise cloud phone system capabilities
Never miss a call. With intelligent personal
and system call routing capabilities calls are
quickly and efficiently connected.
Improve employee productivity with native
integrations to Salesforce.com, Microsoft
Office 365, and Google G-Suite
Keep your current PSTN service provider to power the Zoom Phone cloud PBX service in virtually any country.
Easily listen to or read your transcribed
voicemails or listen to recorded phone calls
from any PC, deskphone, or mobile device.
Enable your employees to communicate
with secure high definition voice
Zoom Phone Hardware as a Service
Purchase and deploy a complete phone solution with virtually no upfront costs.Learn More
Seamlessly elevate a Zoom
Phone call to a Zoom Meeting
Users can quickly transition a Zoom Phone call to a Zoom Meeting
with a single touch of a button.
- Bring the full power of Zoom Meeting content sharing, video, and chat to a Zoom Phone call
- Eliminate the need for participants to end the current call to only dial-in to a separate conference bridge
- Significantly reduce the time required to start a Meeting or Conference call
Accelerate your migration to the cloud with Bring Your Own Carrier
With Zoom’s Bring Your Own Carrier (BYOC) capabilities, enterprise customers can keep their current PSTN service provider to power the Zoom Phone cloud PBX service.
Dashboards to monitor the
quality and health of Zoom
Zoom Phone quality monitoring dashboards and call detail
give administrators the power to proactively monitor and troubleshoot
call quality issues.
- Quickly visualize and evaluate the health of Zoom Phone performance to stay on top of potential network-related quality issues
- Identify and isolate potential network issues with native reporting of VoIP codec bit rates, packet loss, jitter, and network latency
- IT administrators can track the performance
of all calls traversing the network with automatically
assigned Mean Opinion Scores (MOS)
Connect to your favorite Contact Center
With native out-of-the-box integration to Contact Center as a
Service (CCaaS) solution providers Five9 and Twilio, integrating your preferred
experience platform to the Zoom cloud has never been easier.
Calls between the Zoom cloud and contact center partners are directly routed over private network peering connections for improved QoS
Efficiently route calls from Zoom Phone auto attendants, call queues, and Zoom Phone users to Five9 and Twilio Flex campaigns and queues
Unlocking the power of video-first unified communications
When leading enterprises trust Zoom to deliver their cloud phone
solution—there’s no compromise when it comes reliability, usability,
“At Ciena, we love Zoom - it transformed us into a video culture, but the missing piece was external phone calling. We wanted to make communications easy by consolidating into one tool, so we were excited when Zoom Phone debuted.”
-Henry Ku, Director IT Infrastructure @ Ciena